John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I love my space buddy-- from Samantha

Papa Neill knows the answer to everything and is so fascinated in space he reminds me of a scientist.My favorite space memory with him was when he came in where we where sleeping and said its time a space craft thing is going by our house.We ran out of bed like at 12:00 and saw it go by our house.He knew so many catch frases such as Santa tonight like on Christmas eve he called us and said Santa tonight.At night i always wait for my favorite call of the year.And other one is the bear hug it started when john was born he would say give me a big bear hug and would trap us those are the best kind of hugs.my little brother john changed his screen saver in to space i think he is the reason to.I love asking asking Papa Niel about aliens and space he is the first person i think of when i think of space.I pray Evey day and think of him every day.we all love Papa Neil so much my family hope to visit him very soon
samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment