John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010 Update

Neil is all moved into The Palms at Park Place and it seems like a nice place.
I am looking for anyone who could help me inspire him at meal times. It would most likely take an hour or so as he is slow and needs much encouragement. If you are able to do any of the meals for the next two weeks It would be terrific.
Breakfast...approximately 7:30-8:30
Lunch..around noon
Dinner...4:30-5:30
If he says he doesn't like something you can always ask them to bring him something different. I would, of course, not expect you to do it more than once but as many are noticing I am wearing out. The mornings are the hardest for me as I used to sleep until nine. Sometimes he falls asleep and starts to drop something or stop eating so you have to remind him to EAT!

Tony G has supplied me with the easiest path to get there.
The best way is to enter Donegan left from John Young, and you immediately see the school on the left side, immediately after the school there is N. Central Ave. You turn right and drive a bout half a mile and you will see Park Place Bldv. and the Palms is at the corner.

I have to be there all day tomorrow, Wed., July 14 to work out details but if you are available any other day he and I would love it. We must get him built up in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give us. Kay & Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment