John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 21, 2010 Update

Neil finished his 3 days of chemo. The first two were ok but the third one made him very restless. The visiting nurse comes every other day to wet/dry pack his wound. The visiting angels have been a big help to me but he still wants me by his side quite often. I took time out today for a haircut and pedicure. Everyone keeps telling me to take care of myself. Please continue your prayers for him and strength and health for me to carry on. Dean is going to take care of our finances which is a big burden off my shoulders and Ellen comes as she can. Her visits make him light up and we are so thankful that Dean is able to help out from Indianapolis.
Love to all. Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment