John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Update August 14, 2010

We've hired round the clock care starting Monday so I can relax
a little and all of you can quit worrying about me. I have to admit after about 100 days I can hardly keep going.

Neil still is only drinking McDonalds milk shakes, milk and Carnation Instant.He also likes my black cherry jello. He'll have chemo Wed., Thurs. and Fri.

Ellen is able to get him to walk a little more. We can't let her continue coming here all of the time. She has to have her own life. It takes two of us to walk him and he can't go very far so we have to have the wheelchair behind him to let him sit down.

We're not sure of our future plans ...only take one day at a time. Thanks to all of you for prayers and concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment