John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Good news from Michigan

Hi Neil! This is Millie B.- not hearing for a long time I thought you might like to know our family is growing, in number that is! Have a new great Grand daughter now, born Sept. 19th. She's a beauty. Weighed in at 7lbs 8 oz. She is called Elisabeth Grace. Remember Mare when you were living next door, the little girl who would run up to you and Kay and say HI MR and MRS Gilmer. She's in the school band in Chelsea Mich. and is taller than I am. They all are except for one. One out of 15 isn't bad.15 grand kids that is. Do you recall where Chelsea is? Gail and her family live there and love it. It's a nice town! Mare is a junior in high school now.Thought you'd like to reminisce a bit! I have so many on my prayer list it keeps me busy. Hope this was not too much for you Love Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment