John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update September 22, 2010

Things change by the moment around here. Last night I was afraid Neil would go into shock since his blood pressure was so low. Both Dean and Ellen could tell by my voice that I was scared. So, around 2 a.m. Ellen showed up...what a blessing!
She stayed with him while I got some much needed sleep. Today she slept while I did the chemo run. Alas, he could only have the weak chemo and will go back in a week for round six. We're hoping that the next few days with no out of the house trips will strengthen him and he'll eat and drink more. Ellen, Larry, Chris and Dan should cheer him up this week. Once again, thanks for your prayers and support. Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment