John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Friday, October 15, 2010

Update Friday October 15, 2010

Last night the Fentanyl patch for pain caused Neil to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. Imagine my surprise when I came in from the kitchen and found the empty bed since he hasn't been able to walk for awhile. So, at 11 p.m. or so I had to call John M, another angel and neighbor to help me put him back to bed. I called on the Visiting Angels to send me someone to watch him all night so I could get some sleep. She got lost but arrived by 1:30 a.m. so off to bed I went.

A few other complications arrived during the night but today he welcomed John M, the Goads from Bradenton, Jim G and our assistant pastor at Peace Jim B. Carice and I are trying to master the gravity feeding tube. What a lot I've learned.

With all of the prayers being generated for my hubby there has to be a miracle!
love to all of you. Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment