John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update Sunday October 17, 2010

Today was a relatively quiet day. John M. stopped in and of course our nurse Rose came. Because Carrie wants Sundays off Angena will come as she goes to church on Saturday. We're still trying to figure out times for the feeding bag as he isn't always hungry at 8-12-4 and 8. If you know me I like schedules and it 's hard to plan around his tummy.

People keep finding ways to help us. The Massis gave us a fall arrangement for the house and Kathy R. decorated our front porch. Did I mention the pizza card from the Krueckebergs, CD from the Canises and Costco specials from the Geaches. Carolyn Strack keeps telling me how fortunate we are to have so many people looking out for us.

It was nice to be able to go to church today. I had missed a few times since I didn't have a Sunday angel.

8:15 and I'm off to bed while my hubby watches football.
Love to all,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment