John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi Neil from Michigan!

I sure love reading your blog! You have some friends who really can write! Of course, we love all of the pictures too.

I'll never forget driving to Green on Thanksgiving weekend before I started student teaching and there was only one teacher working at school - Kay of course! Of all the teachers, the one that I got to student teach for was at school working. I was so excited.

Green felt like it was so far away at the time. I never thought I could drive there every day - little did I know that I would be driving there every day for years to come!

God sure did bring us together - our families. Kay and I are so much alike and you and Chris are so much alike!

I will forever be thankful that Dean and Ellen shared her "mom and dad" and that you became Mimi and Papa to our kids too.

We love you so much!

Love,
Chris, Blaine, Evan, Landon, Nolan and Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment