John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 16

Well, I thought I was through with updates. However, last night was a hard night for the three of us with some complications. The visiting nurse came at 8 a.m. and with a phone consultation with the doctor we went to ER at the same hospital around 10:30. While there they gave him a catscan and he was able to sleep. About 7 he was admitted to the same floor as before and now the nurses are having fun with his wound. The doctors will decide tomorrow to keep packing the would or using a wound vac. the nurses are in for some fun tonight and I'm going to bed. ellen will be sleeping on a Murphy bed in his room and I'll return from the Hubbard House at 7am. to relieive her. Hopefully one of us will be able to talk to the doctors.
Thanks to all of you whom I've already depended upon for various things and I'll probably be needing help from many more in the months ahead. thanks to some of you who donated paper towels and toilet paper to the Hubbard House. It is a wonderful place away from home and I feel so fortunate to be here and not have to worry about driving. You all probably know about my directional dyslexia. Neil says I need a GPS for inside buildings as well as outside.
love to all....please keep praying for my man. Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment