John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Monday, May 31, 2010

Piggy Ditch

Hey, Piggy Ditch,



It sure is good news to hear you are on the mend...I know it's been a nightmare and a struggle. You (and Kay) are really "tough" in the good way. Hang in there!

We are all praying and sending good thoughts your way. We all love you...yep, even me :)...in spite of "the 3 Musketeers" and their "making plans" and "piggy-ditching" days! Wow...how long ago was that?

Danny had to send me the instructions for blogging...as you can imagine, I am technically challenged...to say the least!

I am so grateful to Kay, your Kids, and your friends for keeping us "cuzs'" up to date...it means so much.

Keep up the good work!



Love,



Your beautiful, older cousin :)?



p.s. I have sure enjoyed being in touch with Ellen...we share our kitty cat stories, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment