John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The GrandKids

Dear Papa Neil,

Hi its Samantha Papa ,I love you so much.I hope you are having a good time with my dad their.I wish i could see you know and maybe get a bear hug.Oh and i really wanted to tell you something that I think you might like.I was watching the alpacas yesterday and Papa Ken said that he had a new i pad its like an i pod and he had a app that you can look up at the sky and it would show you all the constelations it was so cool i saw the moon and some other stars.I am praying for you every night and i hope you get feeling better.I love you and miss you.

love,
Samantha

_______________


hello this is Emily, i love you so much! And i wish i could come and see you so much. Well i hope you will feel better soon! and i wish you a good day. The squirrls in your back yard are so cute. Have they broke the screen yet? Love Emily. And i miss you so much dad, ellen and Mimi.

________________

Hello Papa Neil,


I love you! I hope you get feeling better. I miss you and your bear hugs.
Love you, bye
John

__________________

I miss you I love you. Sorry we didn't come to Florida.
I really really miss you.I wish we could play golf together.
Sorry you are sick
I love you, Garrett( typed by mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment