John Neil Gilmer

February 7, 1941 - November 19, 2010


Translate

Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Condolences

We are so sorry to hear the sad news of Neil's passing. We wish to express our sincere condolences to you and family. Your consolation is that now he is in peace. Still you will have such great memories to carry and treasure forever.



As you know, I have lost more than a golfing partner. He was my good friend whose company and conversation I enjoyed and treasure so much. His friendship enriched my life in many ways as we share our life experiences: business, family, travel, society, etc.



If my memory were as good as it used to be, I could write a book covering our many conversations and stories. His humor gave special touches to his stories and jokes. Eleven years and more than 1,000 rounds of golf, followed by our “19th Hole” social time, is a priceless treasure to me.

I will miss and remember him forever.



Kay, Ellen and Dean we wish you to be well and strong during this difficult time of sorrow.



With love,



Tony and Zulma G

No comments:

Post a Comment